7/22/08

I know my calculus. It says 2010 Camaro = woah.


After checking out the "Transformers" movie last summer, I was struck with a few distinct thoughts.

A) Megan Fox is a stone cold fox and doesn't care who knows it.


B) The family minivan may indeed be an intergalactic robot.


... and C) The movie's cars were (to quote Derek Zoolander) really, really, ridiculously good looking.

The car that stood out most to me, both aestetically and for its role as a lovable crime fighter, was Bumblebee - the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro featured above. When I finally encountered the vehicle face to face, it was not fighting off the advances of evil Decepticons, but rather an onslaught of eager journalists, bloggers and car fanatics. Don't judge my rhetoric.

Yes friends, I was given the chance to attend the unveiling of the 2010 Camaro earlier this week. I'm typically a fan of retro anything and thus the new Camaro hits the spot - bringing the original car's combo of sporty and sleek into 2008. Well, actually, 2010. Wow... I'll be a college graduate by then. Which means I will absolutely not be able to afford it, unless I fulfill my longtime goal of winning big on reality TV (if only I were joking).

Regardless... something to aspire to, right?



Ed Welburn, Vice President of Global Product Development, at the unveiling.


http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro/

No comments: